Terms & Conditions
(Nothing stated or implied on this page will affect your Statutory Rights)
Customer Service and Support
Customer Service and Support is available on +44 (0)1785 248030.
It is available Monday to Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm (GMT)
Email: email@example.com (24 hours).
All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling (£). Customs & import duties are not included. The customer is solely responsible for payment of any surcharges. (Please check with your local Customs & Excise office for any duties that may have to be paid). If for any reason these charges are charged back to us, we will deduct these charges from your credit card, you will be notified before we do this.
We accept payment by Cash, Cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in Pounds Sterling (£) and we accept the following Credit/Debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo & American Express.
Prices include postage and packing to UK MAINLAND ONLY if your order is over £75.00, otherwise postage and packing is £10.00. The Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland DO NOT COME UNDER UK MAINLAND.
Other Countries will be charged as an additional cost on all orders that are applicable (World-wide orders above the value of £1000 are free delivery) for all other destinations please see our Delivery Charges Section. Our delivery charges do not include any extras except insurance and you are solely responsible for all Customs & Import duties.
All in stock orders will be dispatched via Parcelforce within 2 working days, out of stock orders will be dispatched within 7 working days.
If any delay occurs you will be notified immediately. You will be given the option to arrange a convenient delivery date or to cancel the order with a full refund.
Please advise us if you do not receive your item(s) within 7 days of placing your order so that we can trace the parcel. Overseas orders may take longer.
You may email us or phone us and get your parcel number which will allow you to track your parcel.
All orders are carefully checked before dispatch. Occasionally, items are damaged, defective or unacceptable and we will make every effort to rectify the situation.
We will do our best to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
If the goods are damaged in-transit or faulty, please notify us within 10 days of receiving them. Keep all the packaging material and we will arrange to have the item returned at our expense. You will be given the option to have the product replaced at no charge to you on a convenient date or to have a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods that are not acceptable for any other reason may be returned within 14 days for a full refund, but you must contact us first for authorization. Goods returned which are not defective or faulty will be returned to us at your own cost with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the goods against loss or damage. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We endeavor to acknowledge all complaints within 5 working days.
We will advise you of how long it will take to resolve the complaint and keep you informed throughout the process.
Friars Gallery Ltd Code of Practice.
- We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
Law and Jurisdiction
The Contract shall be deemed to be made in England. All Contracts made between Friars Gallery Ltd and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising therein shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.